MikePk4lifeMikePk4life

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Technoknot Technoknot

very chilled out

i luv the bass line at the beggining and the whole mood of the song is relaxing, thers a lot of change involved aswell which adds to the style. nice one! p.s check out my remix of tubula bells n tell me wat ya think ;]

Nero-SteveO responds:

Somtimes sogs with much bass are good to drop aggressions!
P.S. There is a review for you at your bell remix!

More is following soon. SteveO

Red7 - Last Night Red7 - Last Night

Love it

great piece of work my friend. i love the originality of the beat and the melodies and the break in the middle just blew the scales.

Redse7en responds:

Heh yea I remember spending a while on the part that broke up the song a bit. I got stuck on it for a while then decided to come back and finish it. Glad to see another satisfied person strolling through my work :)

~Red 7

..::Elements Of Techno::.. ..::Elements Of Techno::..

ya

love it m8, keep it up, i dont quite think its a 5, but neither is my piece, cheers.

kliker responds:

I'm very glad that you liked it.

slim shady remix slim shady remix

excuse me?

it sounded completely outa key, if it was in key it would have been good.

HIGH TECH !!!!!!!!!! HIGH TECH !!!!!!!!!!

MAKE AN EFFORT!

where was the beat!????!? at first it sounded as if it mite have gotten better, but it was so repetative, all the same. it was so tedius, sorry m8, all the best.

Flow With The Pleasure Flow With The Pleasure

Sorry but its an insult to techno!

look, i got bored of it, coz it was the same all the way through. there was no change, no synth (in what i listened to before i turned it off) two voices tht a) u downloaded and b) were alredy on ther, poor effort my freind. it just went on and on...